1680D rug (turnout) is a rug of advanced technology. This is a fully waterproof horse rug, which is made to provide protection and shield from the harshest of weather. This is needed to increase the warmth whenever needed. Try out our comfortable and stylish cooler rugs after competition, during travel or in the stable. 1680D rug (turnout) is a lightweight as well as breathable fly rug, which can be worn in all seasons. These are apt to be used even in the warmer months. Supplied are the quality designed rugs, which provide high level of comfort & suitability to the animals.
- 1680D Double Knot Ripstop Nylon outer-shell with Dupont Teflon coating - for unmatched strength, durability and good looks.
- 300 grams of high-loft poly fill - offers superior warmth and insulation from the cold.
- 100 gm insulation in the neck cover
- Smooth nylon lining - to polish hair coat and minimize hair loss
- Hook and loop closure for neck attachment
- Double adjustable snap & buckle open front with Velcro assist - allows for fine-tuning of the fit in chest area.
- Extended shoulder gusset - offers the ultimate in freedom of movement.
- Bias nylon surcingles with elasticized insert - keeps the blanket comfortably in-place through rolling, running, and play!
- Adjustable/detachable elastic leg straps - keeps the blanket from twisting and blowing out of place in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced tail cover - offers protection from extreme wind and weather while keeping the tail head clean.
- Waterproof and breathable - to keep your horse warm and dry
- 5000 Per Month
- 15 Days
Hc-23/A, Phase-VI, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141010, India