- 800 INR
Delivering gentle, deep-penetrating, and therapeutic far infrared heat to the horseâ€™s back, shoulder, lung, barrel, and hip area to relieve pain. It is well suited for use during equestrian competitions.
After just 20 minutes of use, the soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate up to 2.36 inches into the applied area. This results in an increase in blood flow, which enhances the natural properties that the body requires to heal. Providing nutrients, oxygen and proteins to the area and delivering relief of pain and inflammation.
The Equine 12 Pad Blanket System has twelve elements that drape over the horseâ€™s body and is ideal for use as pre-event warm up, or post event treatment.
Provides relief from:
- Back ache
- Early treatment of lung bleeding
- Muscle and joint pain
- Exertional Rhabdomyolysis (Tying Up)
- Equine Herpesvirus Myeloencephalopathy
- Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (HYPP)
- Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis (EPM)
Helps to improve:
- Creating ease of breath
- Reduction in colic symptoms
- Enhance the respiratory system
- Increases hemoglobin up to 25% to 28%
- Acts as a diuretic and helps bleeders
- Reduces lactic acid levels to prevent tying up during competition
- Increase in kidney function
- Shiny hair due to an increase in natural oils
- 5000 Per Month
- 15 Days
Hc-23/A, Phase-VI, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141010, India