Therapy Blankets are the best blankets to use on these days. These provide many therapeutic effects to the horses and give them sufficient body energy. The blankets are made to deliver a therapeutic far infrared effect and give relief from tight muscles, sore backs and arthritic issues etc. Therapy Blankets allow for speedy recovery and prepare the animals for the next day of competition. Offered blankets are made to sooth the far infrared thermal effect. In this way, these can increase the blood circulation and provide seedy recovery to muscles. The utilization of the blankets result in the optimal results.
Delivering gentle, deep-penetrating, and therapeutic far infrared heat to the horses back, shoulder, lung, barrel, and hip area to relieve pain. It is well suited for use during equestrian competitions.
After just 20 minutes of use, the soothing infrared wavelengths penetrate up to 2.36 inches into the applied area. This results in an increase in blood flow, which enhances the natural properties that the body requires to heal. Providing nutrients, oxygen and proteins to the area and delivering relief of pain and inflammation.
The Equine 12 Pad Blanket System has twelve elements that drape over the horses body and is ideal for use as pre-event warm up, or post event treatment.
Provides relief fro
- Back ache
- Early treatment of lung bleeding
- Muscle and joint pain
- Exertional Rhabdomyolysis (Tying Up)
- Equine Herpesvirus Myeloencephalopathy
- Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (HYPP)
- Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis (EPM)
Helps to improve
- Creating ease of breath
- Reduction in colic symptoms
- Enhance the respiratory system
- Increases hemoglobin up to 25% to 28%
- Acts as a diuretic and helps bleeders
- Reduces lactic acid levels to prevent tying up during competition
- Increase in kidney function
- Shiny hair due to an increase in natural oils
- 5000 Per Month
- 15 Days
Hc-23/A, Phase-VI, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141010, India